Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finally...the Mikkeller glass!

Finally it's here...the Mikkeller glass! I've been wanting to make a Mikkeller glass for quite some time now but wanted it to be 100% perfect. I've been looking all over Denmark for the right shape of glass but couldn't find anything that satisfied me. The I got the idea....why not go for the creater of my favorite glass from my favorite brewery De Dolle Boruwers in Belgium??! And in Belgium I found it!!
The glass will be available from different specialty stores already selling Mikkeller beers...(click picture)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning this matter. Thanks for sharing this information.
Joan Stepsen
Tech pharma

Anonymous said...

designer gold watches Exotic savings on mens watches australia tag heuer ladies watches